Amount who have visited meh blog

Tuesday 3 July 2012

SHE HACKED ME.

Omfg, I logged out of msp to refresh cos it was slow, logged back in.. IT WOULDN'T LET ME IN. I panicked because I knew what had happened. I was right, i looked at the left of my screen and there was Anonymous. I checked my e-mail to see that my new pass was: Revenge123HAHA I logged back in, changed my pass and then noticed this!
SEE! SHE HACKED ME!

And THEN, I was surfing through forums and came across THIS!

 IT WAS BY ME! So of course, I clicked. (Revenge? What did I do?)

*Rolls Eyes* SERIOUSLY? I WASN'T LYING!!!!!!

AND, TO TOP IT ALL OFF, I GOT SOME RUDE MESSGAES FROM PEOPLE WHO THINK THIS IS A LOAD OF POO. IT'S NOT.


I didn't call Sylvester & Tweety a loser, I think it must've been HER :L

It might be fake, but she still managed to hack me somehow!!


THIS IS HER. DON'T TYPE IN YOUR USERNAME OR PASS WHEN U SEE HER AT THE SIDE OF THE SCREEN. LIKE THIS:


Even if u dont believe, be CAREFUL!



12 comments:

  1. Not trying to sound like a bad guy or anything, but I logged in heaps of times when she was on my screen and nothing happened

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, lots of people have said that, but others say that it did happen. I don't know what the scenario was.

      Delete
    2. Download this tool without survey and free of charges http://www.hackerscontent.com/moviestarplanet-hack-tool-no-survey-2015/

      Download this tool without survey and free of charges http://www.hackerscontent.com/moviestarplanet-hack-tool-no-survey-2015/

      Download this tool without survey and free of charges http://www.hackerscontent.com/moviestarplanet-hack-tool-no-survey-2015/

      Download this tool without survey and free of charges http://www.hackerscontent.com/moviestarplanet-hack-tool-no-survey-2015/

      Download this tool without survey and free of charges http://www.hackerscontent.com/moviestarplanet-hack-tool-no-survey-2015/





























































































      Delete
    3. Download Without Survey Click Here www.Powerfulhack.com

      Download Without Survey Click Here www.Powerfulhack.com

      Download Without Survey Click Here www.Powerfulhack.com

      Download Without Survey Click Here www.Powerfulhack.com

      Download Without Survey Click Here www.Powerfulhack.com

      Delete
  2. i belive your story I once had anoymous at the side i typed my user and pass but nothing happend and i was like is anoymous over...But then i carried on then one day i saw anoymous with her hat in the chat room but she said she were gonns hack me but nothing happend but then like 1sc went away lol Then i started to have a go at her...Plz vist SHANEGILLETT.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for believing me, not many people do! x

      Delete
  3. Omg I read your story on a page because I was searching the anonymous people on MSP I can't believe that they hacked you! Plus it wasn't the real anonymous gang but someone who is just as good at hacking as they are lol! Well it's not funny but what Evs! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it could be the real anonymous because I have been doing more
      Research and found out that they do hack but well
      Idk....

      Delete
  4. the freaking moderators are a glitch themselves fam! Anonymous is real but If I met him in REAL I would be soooo happy cuz I'm a huge fan of his!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! All those ppl going blah blah blah "The moderators told me!" and they dont even know what happened! I feel really sorry for you.


    You don't have to look but I have something about this "Pegy7" girl on my blog: http://missginnyweasly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pegy7 story here: http://missginnyweasly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/creepy.html

    ReplyDelete