Amount who have visited meh blog

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Google Chrome

This is my browser. As you can see it is alot bigger than if yuh use Internet Explorer as I use Google Chrome. Google Chrome is much bigger, faster and easier to use and I highly recomend it.

GET GOOGLE CHROME TODAY!!

Much Love

Megsie
xx

P.S. No, Google is not paying me to say this x'D, Just a tip because sometimes it is hard to read stuff on msp!

P.P.S.  Click to enlarge pic of my browser.

P.P.P.S. What the heck does P.S. even stand for?!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Gawd!! Its got me reading a frikking Love story!!! Haha! Epic Fail!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S, I think it's Postal.. something... (something isn't what S stands for ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhh. Yeah probz. Postal Service?? ;D

    ReplyDelete